- Registration is open for Nursery to Class IX for Session 2022–23 from 08 August 2021.
- Registration fee is inclusive of prospectus fee.
- Registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- For children seeking admission for all the classes– interaction session with both the parents is compulsory. It helps us to know more about the child, his/her habits, nature, and medical status.
- The registration form can be bought from the Admission Counter between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on all working days.
- The registration form must be submitted within 3 working days from the date of issue of the form (online/offline), along with all the documents mentioned on the form.
- Children seeking admission to class Nursery should be 2 years 6 months on 1st April of the year to which admission is sought
Document Requirements during Registration:
What documents need to be submitted at the time of registration?
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of the child.
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of each parent.
- An attested copy of the birth certificate of the child.
- An attested copy of proof of residence.
- Report Card of previous class (UKG onwards).
- Aadhar Card of the child and parents.
What documents need to be submitted at the time of admission?
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of the child. (Two photos are required for admission)
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of each parent. (Two photos are required for admission)
- Attested copy of date of birth certificate (Nursery–UKG only).
- Blood group and HB count certificate from an authorised lab.
- Transfer Certificate (UKG onwards). (in Original)
- Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the board is other than CBSE (Only for Class XI admission)
- Report Card of the previous class (UKG onwards).
- Category certificate—SC/ST/OBC/Others.
Class wise Specific Document Submission :-
For Classes Nursery & LKG
- Birth Certificate from Municipal Committee/ Corporation duly attested by Class I Officer or Magistrate. Birth Certificate issued by Panchayat are to be countersigned by the Block Development Officer (BDO) & Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of the area.
- It is compulsory to bring the original birth certificates along with a photocopy attested by the Class I Officer or Magistrate
For Classes UKG to IX
- Students only from CBSE & ICSE or State Board recognized school will be registered.
- A copy of Report Card & Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended must be furnished.
- Only those students will be considered for admission who are able to submit TC (original) & Report Card (original/photocopy) with remark “Passed” or “Promoted” to class for which they are being tested.
- In case parents are unable to produce the TC Original & Report Card Photocopy) and photocopy from their previous school immediately after the declaration of the result of the present class, they must give an undertaking of assurance to deposit the documents immediately after declaration of the result or at the time of joining the school.
- Any student who fails to submit TC & Report Card within 15 days from the declaration of the result from the previous school, his or her admission may be cancelled.
- Inter State Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by any member of the School Management Committee of the previous school.
- Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE. (For Class XI admission)
- All students are allotted admission number, which should be quoted during all correspondence with the school.
We wish to reiterate that the use of two wheelers (motorised)/four wheelers by students is strictly prohibited as they are not licensed to use these vehicles.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) in Gurugram, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to students’ thirst for knowledge, to tinker and innovate, and to inculcate skills by combining various concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and MRead more
Blue Bells Public School invites applications for admission to class XI( Session 2021-2022)Read more