BRIEF HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL
- The allotment of land for this unique and rare temple of learning was on 23rd November 1993 and total five acre area was allocated to build up this massive structure with state of art amenities. The foundation stone of the school was laid on 25th October 2001 and the first registration was done on 30th December 2002.
- The school became functional from 10th April 2003 with the strength of 223 students and after that there was no looking back and now school boost of strength of more than 1600 students.
- Change and Progress are directly proportional to each other and the school started initially with classes from Nursery to VI in 2003-04, upgraded to class VII-VIII in 2004-2005. It became a Senior School in 2006-2007 when the first batch of Class X appeared for Board Examination. It is indeed commendable that now the school is a Senior Secondary School and has received affiliation to start with Class XI & XII in the 2011-12.
- The First Batch of Class XII gave an excellent Board Result and made the institution proud.
- ‘Diwali Hullabaloo’- Silver Jubilee Carnival 2005 was celebrated on 16th October 2005. The Mela was formally inaugurated by Mr. J. M. Chawla, Finance Advisor, WHO . Mrs. Sarla Chawla graced the occasion as the ‘Guest of Honour’. The attractions of the day were the Fun Games and the Joy rides which had children rollicking throughout. The Celebrity Guest for the occasion was Ms. Perizaad Zorabian who praised the efforts of the Management, Staff & students of the school.
- Blue Bells Public School Celebrated its First Annual Day , ‘ PARV ULLAS’, Aroma of Indian Festivities on 24th December 2006.Sh. Phool Chand Muliana, Hon. Minister of Education, Sports & Youth Affairs, Haryana was the Chief Guest. Sh. Dharambir Gaba, MLA Gurgaon was the Honoured Guest and Sh. Pawan Garg, Rashtriya Yuva Sanathan Mantri was the Guest of Honour.
- Second Annual Day , ‘FOREST E’ FIESTA’, of the school was celebrated on April 23, 2011. Capt. Ajay Yadav, Hon’ble Minister of Finance, Irrigation, Forest & Environment, Government of Haryana was the Chief Guest. Mr. Sukhbir Kataria , Hon’ble Minister of Agriculture, Cooperative, Sports & Youth Affairs (Independent Charge), Government of Haryana was the Honoured Guest. Chiranjeev Rao ,Hon’ble President, Haryana State Youth Congress was the Guest of Honour.
- The School hosted d’Muzic Mystic, a spectacular cultural extravaganza on the momentous occasion of the third Annual Day & Prize Distribution Function on December 13, 2014. Mr Umesh Aggarwal, MLA, Gurgaon graced the occasion as our Honourable Chief Guest while Mrs Anita Aggarwal, activist and ardent supporter of women’s empowerment, was the Guest of Honour.
- In an endeavor to showcase scientific skills and innovative creations, the school hosted the National Level CBSE Science Exhibition -2015 from April 23 to April 25, 2015. The theme for the same was ‘Science and Mathematics for a Sustainable World’. The Exhibition witnessed massive participation of students and teachers from all over India. It was a rare honor as R. P. Sharma, Advisor, CBSE & Dr. R. K. Sharma, Director, Solid State Physics Lab., DRDO graced the occasion of Opening and Closing Ceremony respectively as our honoured guests. Dr. Kshipra Verma, Chief Coordinator for the National Level Science Exhibition, Additional Director Educational Management and Curriculum Coordinator CBSE I , was the revered guest for the occasion.
- Affiliation Date, Affiliation No.: 1-4-2005, 530482
We wish to reiterate that the use of two wheelers (motorised)/four wheelers by students is strictly prohibited as they are not licensed to use these vehicles.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) in Gurugram, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to students’ thirst for knowledge, to tinker and innovate, and to inculcate skills by combining various concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and MRead more
Blue Bells Public School invites applications for admission to class XI( Session 2021-2022)Read more