For Classes Nursery & LKG
- Birth Certificate from Municipal Committee/ Corporation duly attested by Class I Officer or Magistrate. Birth Certificate issued by Panchayat are to be countersigned by the Block Development Officer (BDO) & Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of the area.
- It is compulsory to bring the original birth certificates along with a photocopy attested by the Class I Officer or Magistrate
2. For Classes UKG to IX
- Students only from CBSE & ICSE or State Board recognized school will be registered.
- A copy of Report Card & Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended must be furnished.
- TC & Report Card (mentioning PASSED or PROMOTED) should be submitted in original.
- Inter State Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by Chairman CBSE/ Education Officer of the area student is transferring from, must be submitted in case the transfer is from another state
- Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
- All students are allotted admission number, which should be quoted during all correspondence with the school.
INCENTIVES AND CONCESSIONS
The school has a merit scholarship for the students of classes X to XII. The students securing a perfect 10 CGPA is eligible for the scholarship .The Merit Scholarship is given to Grade XI student if he/she scores more than 90% marks in their respective class.
We wish to reiterate that the use of two wheelers (motorised)/four wheelers by students is strictly prohibited as they are not licensed to use these vehicles.Read more
We are proud to share that we have the first fully functional Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) in Gurugram, an initiative of Niti Ayog. ATL caters to students’ thirst for knowledge, to tinker and innovate, and to inculcate skills by combining various concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and MRead more
Blue Bells Public School invites applications for admission to class XI( Session 2021-2022)Read more